HOW TO CREATE
A Tutorial on Building a Winning #epiXtrip Steller Story
#epiXtrip Story Tutorial
- A quick guide on how to tell us your best travel stories using Steller.co to win a one-week adventure to Tahiti for two, valued at $29,000 USD. - Click the “WIN THIS TRIP” story on our @EpixTrip profile page to learn more about the trip.
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR
- Great storytelling about an amazing travel experience - Creative use of photos, video, and text - Inspiration, a story that makes us want to hit the road - Accumulated story likes for your story on the @Steller app
Start your story by picking one of @Steller’s thoughtfully designed themes
- There’s nothing more effective than a compelling photograph to inspire instant wanderlust. - Try creating a cover page that has a big beautiful image of your journey, and include a descriptive title of your destination.
Check out @karen_claudia_’s Horsens story for a great example of a beautiful cover photograph
They’re are some great travel stories on Steller. For example, we love @brightbazaar’s Sun Stoked Santorini
- Make your story more compelling by including a short video clip of 5-15 seconds. - Video has the power to bring your viewers in and experience your travels as you did.
Adding video can make your story more interesting and dynamic.
- Use text and captions to help set the scene for your story. - Why did you take this trip? - What was the experience like? - Highlight words and use @Steller’s “add link” feature to connect something relevant to the story.
Colombia hosts the world’s second largest carnaval. I spent one week living with a Colombian host family dancing, feeling, and photographing the party.
GOOD LUCK + HAVE FUN
Just hashtag your story #epiXtrip to enter