Postcards

From Tiwi, again.

TIWI

Friars called the place Tigbi, which evolved into Tivi and, then, finally to its present name

Coordinates: 13°27′N 123°41′E

As a Catholic parish, it was administered by a secular priest under the then Diocese of Nueva Caceres, now an archdiocese.

PADJAK

Main mode of Public transport

1696

Tiwi began as a barrio of Malinao before it was formally organized as a politically independent pueblo in

According to the Philippine Statistics Authority, the municipality has a land area of 105.76 square kilometres (40.83 sq mi) constituting 4.11% of the 2,575.77-square-kilometre- (994.51 sq mi) total area of Albay.

Carolers

Tiwi Plaza

Mayon Volcano, Of course. If it shows itself. This trip, it barely did.

#stellerid #stellerstories #stellertravel #stellertrip #localsoul #tiwi #albay #philippines

Share This Story

    Autoplay:

    get the app