1. Visit the Akko sites-- the wall surrounding the city, the Jezzar Pasha mosque, the Turkish bath, the Templars Tunnel...
2. Drinks at the shouk. Mint tea for me, Turkish coffee for him.
Don't forget the baklava (it might have been the best part)
3. PAUSE FOR THE CALL TO PRAYER
5 times a day -- including at 4:30 am -- the city goes quiet as the call to prayer takes over
4. Watch the sun set over the Mediterranean in the roof of the Efendi hotel
Wander the streets. For hours.
6. Get the 5 course tasting menu at Uri Buri for the best sashimi of your life.
At the Efendi Hotel