Chicken Bites Beer/GreenBean/Goji
A step by step formula
Table of ingredients
For 1 people. Cooking time 15 minutes.
• 1 glass of beer • 3 chopped green bean • 1 chopped shallot • Few capers • 1 chopped chicken meat • spices
• coarse salt and black pepper • Red pepper as you like • Thyme and cloves • Cinnamon
Put olive oil in the pot and have the shallot an capers cook together for 3 or 4 minutes
• Add chicken an green been • Let them cook for few minutes mixing before to add the beer
• Add the beer and all the spices • keep cooking adding more beer when need it • Let everything cook together mixing until the beer and spices becomes like a solid sauce.
• Chop few goji fruit and nuts • Add these on top and...
Serve the chicken
This is a creative way to cook chicken bites with an Italian fusion touch. If you follow exactly this method you'll impress your sweetheart. I used all bio ingredients, avoid powders or industrial food. If you can't buy fresh products try to find the best you can in your neighbor. Drink a glass of cold beer or sparkling white whine with this meal. Respect your food, ingredients and yourself. Eat less but better.
The Italian formula