1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 9X9
brownie tin with parchment paper.
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl. In
another bowl whisk in flour, baking
soda, salt and cinnamon, combine well.
3. In a bowl beat together sugar and
butter until smooth and creamy. Add
eggs one by one, yogurt, mashed
bananas, vanilla extract. Then add in
the dry ingredients into the wet
ingredients and mix well.
4. Fold in the almonds, pour batter
into the baking tin. Bake 60-65 mins.
The bread is ready.
5. Remove from the oven, cool and